Our bunny-mobile allows the fun to come to you! Book us at your next private event anywhere in the Hampton Roads area (and beyond) to make your event truly WILD!
For all options below, there is a mileage fee for events outside of Virginia Beach, based on the distance from our shelter.
With all options, we arrive 30-60 minutes early for set-up. This set-up time is not included in your event time (ex: if you book a 4-hour event from 2 pm – 6 pm, we will arrive at 1 pm to set up and stay until 6 pm). We do ask that your attendees remain away from our set-up until the official start time, so the animals have a bit of time to get used to their new location before meeting fans.
Please note: For outdoor events from May 1 – Oct 31, you must have an indoor, air conditioned contingency plan if the temperature reaches about 85 degrees. Jr. and many of our other mammals cannot be outside for more than a few minutes in warm temperatures. If you do not have an indoor options, we reserve the right to bring only reptiles; Jr. will not be able to attend. (We do have some pretty cool reptiles to bring to your event!)
We have a no-refund policy for outdoor events in the event of inclement weather. If possible, we try to attend your rain date, but this is subject to our availability. Our bus has canopies and we have stand-alone canopies we can set up in the case of very right rain, but we recommend having an indoor contingency plan. We cannot set up canopies in high wind situations, and we cannot have the animals set up outdoor is a thunderstorm occurs (more than one lightening flash occurs).
We can also bring our popcorn machine, snow cone machine, hot chocolate/coffee, balloons, and more. Contact us today for more details about this add-ons!
Additionally, we can set up an activity table with reptile shed painting, rock painting, or another sustainable art project. Price is based on the option you choose and the number of attendees you have.
We do realize that alcohol may be served at your event. We reserve the right to remove our animals from a dangerous situation. Those who have been drinking are not able to touch the animals or go into Jr.’s gated area. This is at the complete discretion of our professional keepers. A good rule of thumb is that if you are too tipsy to drive, you are too tipsy for an animal interaction.
Smoking is not permitted near our animals. We reserve the right to ask guests to back away from the animals if they are smoking or to remove the animals from the event.
Yes, we can attend events where dogs or other animals are present! Dogs that come within 10 feet of our animals must be restrained on a leash by an adult. We reserve the right to ask guests to dogs to back away from the animals or to remove the animals from the event if the situation is unsafe.
No refunds are given if we need to remove animals completely from an event due to the amount of drinking, smoking, or other dangerous activities.
For any booking other than a Jr. meet-and-greet in his pram, we need parking for a 40-foot RV. Keep in mind that RVs need extra space to turn, so your event location may not be possible if you live on a narrow one-way street, have a tiny parking lot, etc. Garage parking must have enough overhead space for an RV.
For meet-and-greet bookings with Jr., we need parking for an SUV. You are responsible to provide parking directions and pay any parking fees (meter, garage ticket/pass, etc.) if required.
All prices/fees listed are a direct donation to our nonprofit. Prices/fees are subject to change at any time. Email email@example.com to check pricing and date availability.
Corporate Events, Public Events, and Large Events
Our event book fees for corporate and public events are as follows:
- Jr meet-and-greet (2 hours) – A giant bunny rolling around your office or facility in his pram does wonders for employee morale! It is also a quick way to add some additional value for customers. $250
- Jr + friends in his full set-up (4 hours) – We’ll bring Jr’s 9×9 or 9×6 gated yard so he can do a meet and greet with your employees or customers. Fans can go into the gated area a few at a time to pet Jr. and take photos with him. We can additionally take up table with tabletop or handheld animals as space/temperature allows. $500
- Jr. + friends in his full set-up (4-8 hours) – If you need a longer time, we can accommodate. In this case, we rotate animals based on their stress level, so that each animal gets breaks during the event. Jr. typically can be out the full 8 hours, since he loves people and tends not to stress, but we do reserve the right to give all animals include Jr. breaks as needed, when determined by our professional keepers. $750
For large public events of 1000+ people confirmed attending (confirmed through ticket sales or a track record from previous years), we do sometimes waive our booking fees and instead set up tables with swag and donation items, so your attendees can cover our costs. We are available for a very limited number of these events each month. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your event details.
School, Scout, Church, or Community Groups (Educational Groups)
Our education group booking fee is for schools, scouts, church groups, and other educational groups. We do waive fees whenever possible for groups that serve underprivileged youth and Title 1 schools. (Limited time slots available.)
- Jr meet and greet (1-2 hours) – Jr will visit in his pram to meet your group. This type of booking does not include an educational program, but Dr. Maxwell is available to answer any questions kids have about Jr. and bunnies in general. This option is best for groups of 30 or less so that each person gets time to pet and take photos with Jr. $250
- Full educational program with gated set-up and multiple animals (3-4 hours) – This option is best for groups that want extra time with the animals or schools/organizations that have multiple classes/groups. Dr. Maxwell will present an age-appropriate education program for each class of 30 or less. This works best if we are set up in a single location (such as an auditorium or gym) classes come to us. We can do a max of 3 presentations in one booking with this option. $375
We can accommodate private parties of up to 24 at our Virginia Beach facility (see more information here), or we can bring the party to you!
- Jr meet-and-greet (2 hours) – A giant bunny rolling around as a VIP guest at your party will be the talk of the town. This option is best for parties of 50 people or fewer. $250
- Jr + friends in his full set-up (3-4 hours) – We’ll bring Jr’s 9×9 or 9×6 gated yard so he can do a meet and greet with your guests. Fans can go into the gated area a few at a time to pet Jr. and take photos with him. We can additionally take up table with tabletop or handheld animals as space/temperature allows. $500 (includes a free age-appropriate gift bag for the host or guest of honor,filled with animal-themed gifts and Bunny Hutch swag)