When you book your birthday party at The Bunny Hutch, you’ll give guests an unforgettable experience! Our party room is great for both kids and adults.
Party Schedule (subject to change):
This schedule is based on the normal 2:00-5:00 party (see below), but is also the recommended schedule for all parties. We can change this schedule based on your personal preferences. Keep in mind that this is a very loose schedule that isn’t timed to the minute. It is just a general idea to help you plan!
2:00-2:30 – You arrive to set up. A personal party host/hostess is available to help. This is also a great time for the birthday boy/girl to get a photo with Jr. before other guests arrive.
2:30 – Your guests arrive.
2:30 – 3:00 – We welcome gusts with a short intro and break into smaller groups for VIP tours. Tour groups are 4-6 people depending on your party size and guest ages. We ask that each group has at least one adult who is 18+.
3:00 – 3:30 – Reptile shed art project! Your guests will paint real reptile shed. You can substitute your own activity here if you don’t want to paint shed or book an educational program, scavenger hunt, or escape room.
3:30 – 4:30 – Cake/food, presents, and “open time” at the shelter. During open time, guests can go back to any area of the shelter they enjoyed during the tour in order to spend more time with the animals and watch the keepers work. We ask that kids under 15 are accompanied by adults when revisiting rooms.
4:30 – 5:00 – Wrap up and guest pick up. Your personal party host will help with clean-up. With kid’s parties, we recommend telling your guests that pick up time is 4:30, since they will often be excited to introduce their parent to Jr. before they leave. All guests should be exited by 5:00.
Again, this is just a rough time table for parties. If you want to run your party differently, no problem!
Special Event Room Pricing:
Our special events room can comfortably accommodate up to 24 people.
- Weekday Party: $325 (2:00-5:00 PM)
- Weekend Party: $375 (2:00-5:00 PM)
- Lunch Party (any day): $400 (10:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
- After Hours Party (any day): $450 (6:00-9:00PM)
- Book the room for a sleepover with our snooze programming (6 PM to 9 AM): call for pricing
- Educational program (30-60 minutes): $75
- Scavenger Hunt/Escape Room: $75
- Balloons: $1 each
- Cards with Animal Artwork (can be used for invitations or thank you cards): $3 each
- Sustainable Swag Gift Bags: starting at $10 each
- Birthday bag for the birthday boy/girl: starting at $25
Included in the base price (free):
- Use of the facility for 3 hours, with animal encounters
- Guided VIP tours
- Art project (Reptile Shed Painting)
- Water and coffee bar
- Folding tables and chairs, covered in paper for doodling (we provide crayons)
- Sign outside with your choice of birthday message (3-5 words, for example “Happy Birthday Emma or Welcome to Jon’s Birthday Party”)
- Gift for the birthday boy/girl (your choice of bracelet, earrings, necklace, magnet, or keychain – all made with real reptile shed inside)
Prices are subject to change! Learn more today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Event Room Rules:
- You may bring your own tablecloths and other decorations for your event, as long as they are pre-approved. No tape, nails, pushpins, etc may be used to hang items, but you can use the nails already in the walls and tape items to the tables.
- No glitter, confetti, or other small items that fall on the ground and cannot be easily picked up following the event.
- We cannot provide or serve food at your party, but you can bring your own, schedule delivery, or book a caterer. You have full use of our kitchenette area during your party.
- Anyone under 15 years old must be with an adult in all areas of our facility at all times. Please maintain a 10:1 child to adult ratio (more adults are recommended for younger children).
- Absolutely no smoking in our facility or outside on our grounds. Smoking is only permitted if you walk out to the street, and all butts must be disposed of properly. Many of our animals spend time outside, and smoke/cigarette butts can be extremely detrimental to their health. It can even be fatal.
- A member of The Bunny Hutch staff will be present in the special events room at all times to assist you and answer questions.
- No alcohol unless otherwise discussed.
- No outside animals/pets unless otherwise discussed.
- No running or playing on the stairs.
- Please park in the small lot directly in front of our rescue or on the street only. Do not park in our neighbor’s lot or block any driveways/lots on the street.