Be our special VIP for the day! Our Bunny and Fox Encounter program is great for individuals, couples, or families who want to get up close and personal with some special animals at The Bunny Hutch.
- Start with an exclusive tour of our facility. We are closed to the public during your VIP Encounter, so you can spend as much time as you want with the animals including Scarlet the red-tailed boa and Blue the Savannah monitor (Not a fan of reptiles? No problem! We can schedule a fuzzy-only animal encounter instead!)
- Next, have your lunch, snack, or dessert in our special events room with Jr. the bunny as your personal guest. You’ll be able to fee him a treat and get lots of snuggle time after you enjoy your meal or snack.
- Finally, end your special day with an up-close-and-personal fox playdate with Shio the fox! You’ll get to see how we train Shio, provide fun enrichment during a playtime session, and even feed him a treat (if he is in the mood for it).
- Oh, and did we mention… you’ll take home a free 8×10 piece of artwork painted by an animal! (Additional pieces available for an added fee if you’d like to take home more than 1 painting.) Choose from any painting currently in stock – colors and animals vary based on our current animal residents.
- Weekdays (M-F, starting anytime from 11 AM to 4 PM) – $350
- Weekends (Sat/Sun, starting anytime from 11 AM to 4 PM) – $400
- After hours (Any day, starting at 4:30 PM or later) – $500
Here are some specific details and rules for your VIP Bunny and Fox encounter:
- This program is for up to 5 people. We do not book more than one group per encounter, so your group will have the facility to yourselves.
- This program lasts from 2-3 hours on average. If you want to book a short 1-hour VIP tour and lunch with Jr. (no fox encounter), please email us for pricing)
- We recommend this experience for for teens and adults. However, we can accommodate responsible younger children. There must be 1 adult per child under the age of 12 – no exceptions!
- During this encounter, you will get to touch or play with several exotic animals. Therefore, it is EXTREMELY important that all members of the party listen to zookeeper instructions at all times. Dangerous behavior such as not listening to instructions or horseplay is grounds for an immediate end to the encounter at the discretion of the staff. Our animals’ safety is our top priority!
- Your experience can be tailored to fit your specific interests. We want your day to be extra special. For example, if you would rather have some extra “slither time” with Scarlet the red-tailed boa than a playdate with Shio the fox, we can accommodate!)
- Food is NOT provided for your experience. Please make arrangements to bring your meal or schedule delivery. Many parties find it most beneficial to eat a meal elsewhere first and then bring dessert to The Bunny Hutch to enjoy with Jr. We can make recommendations for local restaurants that deliver if desired.
- We are happy to accommodate special requests. Want us to light some flameless candles in our special events room for an unforgettable date night or proposal? Interested in a birthday message written on our outdoor sign? Hoping to take home an extra-special reptile shed swag bag? Within reason, we’ll do what we can to make your dream encounter a reality! (Additional fees may apply in some situations – please make special requests at the time of the booking.)
To schedule your VIP Bunny and Fox Encounter, email email@example.com for date availability. Encounters are extremely limited, so we recommend booking at least 1 month in advance for weekdays and at least 2 months in advance for weekends. Please note, we are unable to accommodate same-day or next-day bookings.