If you’re looking for unique birthday party ideas in Virginia Beach, our shelter takes the cake… the birthday cake, that is! Our special events room is ready to host your next birthday party. This WILD location will be something that your friends and family never forget.
Unique Birthday Party Ideas in Virginia Beach – No Planning Required!
The best part about booking The Bunny Hutch for your next birthday party is that it requires very little planning on your part. Our shelter provides the activity for the party.
- First, your guests will get a tour of the facility. (Scavenger hunt optional.)
- Then, enjoy painting some snake shed for a fun art project or book our escape room experience.
- Finish the party by opening gifts, enjoying some cake and food, and exploring the rest of our facility while the keepers take care of the animals.
While you can bring extra games, crafts, or other activities, it isn’t necessary. You’ll be able to fill your time with enjoying our animals.
Birthday Party Venue for All Ages
Our Virginia Beach facility isn’t just for kids. In fact, our animals love to host adult birthday parties too! Our adult tour of the facility will include a behind-the-scenes look at exactly how our keepers take care of the animals. (We do this for the kids too.) However, for adults, we also have a more difficult scavenger hunt or escape room option. You can also enjoy snake shed painting if your group enjoys crafts.
Please note, due to the liability of being around live animals, we do not allow alcohol at our birthday parties. However, you can bring your own cake and food to enjoy!
By the way… did you know that adults also enjoy booking our special events room for business meetings, professional training and classes, family/friend reunions, club meetings, and more? We’re the perfect venue for any gathering.
Give Back On Your Birthday
While it is completely optional, many of our birthday boys and girls enjoy taking the opportunity to give back to the shelter on their birthday. Instead of gifts, you can ask your guests to bring a gift card, check, or cash donation for the animals. We’ll put their donation directly into our animal care fund, which we use to pay for vet bills, animal food costs, toys, treats, grooming supplies, electricity, tanks, crates, cages, bedding, medicine, cleaning supplies, and everything else we need to keep our animals happy and healthy.
Other Unique Birthday Party Ideas for Your Bunny Hutch Bash
If you want to take your party over the top, here are a few other ideas:
- Ask your guests to wear their favorite animal costume.
- Get a jungle-themed birthday cake.
- Snack like the animals! Create a trail mix of granola, nuts, and dried fruit.
- Bring a gift for Jr. or the other animal guest who will be at your party (we can give you a list of recommendations).
Ready to book your birthday party at The Bunny Hutch? Email email@example.com to learn more. (Please note, we generally book 2-3 months in advance! So don’t delay in contacting us!)